Allivate Impact Capital LLC
Last Updated: September 28, 2022
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Information We Share
- Your Rights and Choices
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Third-Party Services and Features
- How to Contact Us
Information We Obtain
We obtain personal information about you in various ways, such as when you visit our website (the “Services”). We also may obtain personal information about you offline, such as when you call, mail, email or fax us. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact information, such as name, telephone number and postal and email address;
- Information about your visits to our website;
- Social media information, such your social media handle; and
- Other information you choose to provide, such as through emails or other communications, social media pages, surveys, registrations and sign-up forms.
When you use our Services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, pixel tags, server or device logs and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “pixel tag” (also known as a web beacon), which is a type of technology that is often used in combination with cookies, is placed on a website or within an email to track certain activity, such as views of a website or when an email is opened. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Services; (3) tailor the Services around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of the Services and the effectiveness of our communications; (5) authenticate your identity, protect against fraud and provide our services; and (6) otherwise manage and enhance our services, and help ensure they are working properly.
We may use these automated technologies on the Services to collect information about your device, browsing actions, and usage patterns. We obtain information about your device and web browser in this manner such as your device IP address, general location information, unique device identifiers, device type and model, device characteristics and settings, browser settings and characteristics, operating system type and version, language and country preferences, battery and signal strength, usage statistics, referring emails and web addresses, and other application details. We also may obtain information about your interactions with our Services, such as pages visited, links clicked, features used, dates and times of usage, session information, and other information about your use of our Services.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified about certain types of automated collection technologies and how to restrict or disable them. Please note, however, that without these technologies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Services. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- Promote our services;
- Communicate with you (including providing you with communications about our services), respond to inquiries and offer investor support;
- Personalize your experience with our services;
- Advertise and market our services;
- Administer participation in surveys or other programs;
- Perform analytics and market, trend or statistical research;
- Compile, anonymize or aggregate personal data for our business purposes;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; improving and analyzing our services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our services, prevent misuse and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Verify your identity and protect against fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Exercise our rights and remedies and defend against legal claims; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and Allivate policies, including our website’s Terms & Conditions.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party analytics services on the Services, such as Google Analytics. The providers of these analytics services use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to help us analyze your use of the Services. The information collected through these means may be disclosed to or collected directly by these services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Information We Share
We may share the information we obtain about you with our affiliated companies. We also may share the information we obtain about you with third-party vendors and other entities to perform services on our behalf, such as technology and communications providers. We may share your personal information with social media platforms if you use those services to connect with us.
We may disclose personal information (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent or as directed by your representative.
In addition, we reserve the right to transfer to relevant third parties the personal information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation), or other business transaction.
Your Rights and Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or use.
Links to Third-Party Services and Features
For your convenience and information, the Services may provide links to other online services (such as websites or social media platforms), and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by Allivate, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How to Contact Us
Allivate Impact Capital
3525 I St, Suite 209
Philadelphia, PA, 19134